We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchanging money

Chesterfield...
7 posts
Save Topic
Exchanging money

Hi every1 first time going to Bulgaria in 3 week just wondered if I would be better waiting to exchange my money over there from what I've read on here, and also someone has told me you have to be careful where u do exchange as some places give you dodgy money back! Is this true?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exchanging money

Tracy

Do a search in the search box this gets asked every other day. Check on welsh lady's posts she is there at the mo and gives regular updates of current rates.

South Shields
Level Contributor
729 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exchanging money

Usually a better rate out there. Crown and string exchange do NOT give dodgy money back and are good rates also the banks dont give dodgy money. Just don't exchange with someone of the street

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,902 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exchanging money

If you have any doubts use one of the banks opposite the Hotel Kuban or the First Investment bank just further down. String Exchange is opposite Hotel Diamond and there are about 80 Crown exchanges ( Big Blue Crown on top )

USE NO OTHER BOOTHS or people approaching you on street.

4. Re: Exchanging money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations