We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newbie alert !

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Newbie alert !

Hi there we have never been to Bulgaria but would like to visit this year , this is our preferred tick list : hotel / apartment with a kitchen bit , 2 bedrooms, pool, close to a beach, would like a water park near-ish, and somewhere where you can walk out of your hotel and visit shops, bars, restaurants etc. We have 2 children aged 8 + 11, and would like somewhere on a cheapish budget, would have to go around end of August. Many thanks for anyone who replies.

1. Re: Newbie alert !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 February 2013, 17:35
Swansea, Wales
Level Contributor
344 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newbie alert !

Hi,

I'm guessing you'll want to fly from Cardiff. If so Thomson and Balkan fly to Bourgas. Thomson flights are horrible times, so this year I'll be using the Sunday morning flight with Balkan.

We're there end of August with our 11 year old :-)

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Newbie alert !

thanks Misty Mew can I ask where are you staying ? talking about flights going from cardiff are they direct or do they stop off on amsterdam ?

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,893 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Newbie alert !

Flights from the UK are normally direct taking approx 31/2 hrs.

Swansea, Wales
Level Contributor
344 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Newbie alert !

We've booked a package for the Bisser apartments but will be only using the flight and will be staying in our own apartment.

Flights from Cardiff are advertised 31/2 as Toonman says, but usually get in a bit quicker.

PM me if you want to chat in more detail :-)

Rotterdam, The...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Newbie alert !

Hi,

I would suggest take a look on Sunnybeach.TV and find out most what you need to know.. if not ask live Support.

Enjoy your stay

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,116 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Newbie alert !

Wowiee, you mention Sunnybeach tv on all your posts. It looks like an advertising site for young clubbers. Is this what it is?

Jules

Burgas, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
732 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Newbie alert !

You have the choice of Thomson fly and Balkan holidays from Cardiff, if you dont mind the journey you have Wizz air from Luton which fly's 6 days a week during the summer to Burgas.

9. Re: Newbie alert !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach