We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar sunny beach advice please

london
Level Contributor
154 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar sunny beach advice please

Advice needed please.

I'm looking at all different places to send mum and dad on surprise holiday next year and liked the look of iberostar sunny beach resort.

I want somewhere with evening entertainment, good service and good food (all inclusive). Also somewhere that is close to town/main strip and safe to walk outside hotel.

I will take any advice about this hotel and any others you might think good, it can also be anywhere else. Also is sept a good time for Bulgaria.

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar sunny beach advice please

lberostar is good hotel and its close for all transaction i recomnded it especialy for old pepole good choice friend go ahead :)

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,928 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar sunny beach advice please

This is an excellent hotel with a good animation team. I haven't stayed here since it went AI but the food was very good and we had no complaints. Yards from the beach and only 2 minutes to the centre.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
50 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar sunny beach advice please

I would definitley recomend this hotel can't understand why it dropped a place we where there in june food was well cooked plenty of choices and the fruit wow baskets of my fave cherries and lots more the alchol was fine entertainment team very good no noise problems short walk to beach plenty of shops near by we usually wait a couple of years before returning to a hotel but we will be booking for next year hope this helps

UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar sunny beach advice please

We stayed here in 2008 saw waiter drop bread rolls on the floor then pick them up and put them back on the servery for guests to eat....

My husband also got food poisoning from undercooked pork.

Hotel is lovely and views were amazing but I would not stay here again.

5. Re: Iberostar sunny beach advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 05:16