We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group of teens

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Group of teens

My son and 9 of his friends (male & female) are going to Sunny Beach. Any tips?

Thanks in advance.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Group of teens

sun cream

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Group of teens

Lol. I've heard it's not that safe so being a mother I'm worried sick.

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,179 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Group of teens

Its safe and a great place to go. Ive been visiting for 17years and still love it. Your son and his mates will be fine as long as they stick together, follow all the advice on this forum. Make sure they dont leave their brains at home!

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,105 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Group of teens

I'd be saying the same as W/Lady. Take care of each other, get a safe and use it and don't get so drunk that they abandon all sense! Lol...don't buy fruit from sellers on the streets and watch your belongings on crowded buses.

It feels very safe to me without the obvious problems you get in many European resorts but there's always chancers. Best advice is enjoy themselves and treat the people with respect.

Jules

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Group of teens

Stay clear of certain 1hr free bar night clubs seen and heard of alot of people being robbed etc afterwards...

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Group of teens

It's not safe mostly because of their own actions i.e. heavy drinking and irresponsible behavior which puts them in a vulnerable position. If they don't do the above, they will be fine.

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,078 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Group of teens

The best ever advice for youngsters I have read was written by Stuart S and is post #4 on this thread

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g499086-i9527-k7…

If your son's group read this .... and heed it.... they will be fine.

wigan
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Group of teens

Sunny beach is ruffer then sand paper !

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,105 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Group of teens

Oh I see you're back then Lee. Wasn't it posh enough for you then? :-)

Jules

Surrey
Level Contributor
96 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Group of teens

Thanks avtech :) along as they respect the people, the place and themselves they will have a great time!

My opinion is that Sunny Beach is 10 times better the the dirty resorts of Malia Magaluf and the the rest of them. Its clean, great choice of bars and clubs, 5 miles of sandy beaches, great water park.

Ive said this in other topics, but my favourite thing about SB is that Brits are the minority, and we all know the reputation of young brits abroad. If your son and his friends avoid yobbish drunken behaviour, they`ll love SB! The europeans in SB are there to get drunk and just love life,.

In all the bars and clubs there is a real sense of loving life vibe, we purposely avoid the events organized mostly for the brits. Enjoy mixing in with the rest.

When does your son head out?

Relax your son will have a great time.

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach