We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

Hi There,

I just wondered what Sunny Beach was like during this period? I am thinking of going there but am reading that everywhere is closed! Am not too worried about the hustle and bustle and it being busy but as long as there a few bars open and things to do in the evenings along with some restaurants. Can anybody confirm this please? Also just wondered what the average weather would be like during the day at this time of year?

Many thanks :)

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,216 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

Hi astipasti, the latest we've been is the 16th September and whilst the resort felt to be 'gearing down', everything was still open but places closing daily. We've had brilliant weather last 2 Septembers but it's unpredictable and a bit cooler at night.

Yes they'll still be plenty of bars and restaurants open (unless the weather plummets) and the resort has a nice relaxed atmosphere. You look young though and it may feel a bit dull to you then. No chance of going earlier in the month? It's a popular time with regulars on here.

Jules

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,897 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

This forum will be quiet for the 1st 2 weeks in Sept as loads of us go out to SB at this time. Not long now.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

I don't think you'll find anyone on here saying that everywhere is closed, because that's simply not true. The clubs will be shut, and the tat stalls may be gone along with the crowds, but there will still be more than enough bars and restaurants left open to cater for the people that are left.

Weather will be variable, ranging from roasting, to cloudy, to piddling it down. Last September certainly wasn't brilliant for the last half of the month, increasingly cloudy as the month went on, and a fair amount of rain in the last week.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4,194 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

resort will be slowing down during sept but there will be plenty of bars / restaurants still open bigger clubs probably closed up or close too, weather still warm/ hot , still a good time to go, have a great time

Edited: 12 August 2014, 10:57
Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

Thank you very much everybody my main concern was that EVERYTHING was shut so I'm happy things will still be open. I'm not too fussed about nightclubs but just wanted peace of mind there would be restaurants and bars open in the evening to relax in and explore.

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

Thats when were booking late September well any date in September/ looking to do it cheap with it being late in the season the cheapest ive found is Hotel Arda ,and that works out at 888 between 3 of us bed and breakfast /Therese another place basically on the door step of the beach,but not sure what it be like with 3 men in the one room and if it come with a veranda

Dundee
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

Were there from 8th to 22nd of September counting the days

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

who u flying with kinsella and what hotel ,were still undecided dates/hotels

Dundee
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

Flying balkan staying at laguna park as have a 7 year old son and hotel apparently has good kids club and an animation team which kids love.

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunny Beach 19th-26th September

Were thinking of flying balkan ,was not sure about Laguna park will have a flick around

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations