We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Markets in Sunny Beach Bulgaria?

Glasgow, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Markets in Sunny Beach Bulgaria?

Hi,

Im going to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria and have never been ... I love Turkey for all the fake goods selling cheap as chips!

Is the shops/markets in Bulgaria the same?

What kind of stuff could i find at the markets? And are they open everyday?

Thanks

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Markets in Sunny Beach Bulgaria?

Yes, Sunny Beach is full of tat stalls :)

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Markets in Sunny Beach Bulgaria?

The whole resort is a market for excellent "copy" goods.

You are never more than 10 yards from a shop/stall selling any designer brand you can think of.

AND

Even cheaper than Turkey.

NB there is no haggling over prices... the price quoted is the price you pay... although you may get a few Leva knocked of for buying in bulk.

Edited: 18 August 2014, 11:56
Glasgow, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Markets in Sunny Beach Bulgaria?

Excellent!! Thank you for your reply :) I cant wait to get over now lol :) x

Glasgow, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Markets in Sunny Beach Bulgaria?

Sorry one more question what about shoes? Like diamonte flats for going out dressed up at night or an i better buying these here before i go? Thanks

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,902 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Markets in Sunny Beach Bulgaria?

There is also a local Thursday market in the village of Kableshkovo which is on the way to Bourgas. It's a morning market up until about 2pm and you can get the bus from the bus station, right hand side as you enter. It will be written in English too and you pay on the bus. Takes about 25 mins and the bus puts you off at the market.

Think you'll find prices just that bit better than SB as it attracts lots of locals as well as tourists.

Glasgow, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Markets in Sunny Beach Bulgaria?

Thank You :)

7. Re: Markets in Sunny Beach Bulgaria?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations