We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What should I definitely not miss out on

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What should I definitely not miss out on

Off to sunny beach on Monday for the first time and I was just wondering if there was anything that I shouldn't miss out on? I know it's a strange question but looking back at few of the threads it sounds like it should be a good holiday!! I know it's a place to be explored but also wanting to make sure I dot miss out on anything!! Any help will do and I thank you in advance!!

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
587 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What should I definitely not miss out on

Conndor bar :-). Apart from that it all depends on what you like doing on holiday, whether it be trips and sight seeing,shopping or wandering

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,898 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What should I definitely not miss out on

You should definitely spend the day in Old Nessebar. Only 1.30 Lev on the bus to the terminus which is where the harbour and gates to old town are.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What should I definitely not miss out on

Thanks guys!! Anything else? I'm up for looking at anything and everything? Lol

Level Contributor
151 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What should I definitely not miss out on

Last time I went we visited Khans Tent. It's a pretty good night out. Food was good and entertaining was brilliant. Didn't book through the tour operation. Think we booked with Condor Travel or something like that. They even made sure we were with British people :)

Cheryl x

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What should I definitely not miss out on

Thanks Cheryl defo give that a try!!

6. Re: What should I definitely not miss out on

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations