We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend a good boat trip ?

Which Sunny Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
134 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend a good boat trip ?

Hi me again,

Been reading all the threads on here and havnt yet come across a good recommendation for a All day AI boat trip, snorkelling, swimming and not to busy ,can any one help.....please?

Can't wait we arrive Early Tuesday morning so probably look at doing boat trip in week 2 after we've found our bearings, first port of call will certainly be Condor Bar as many mention it on here , looking forward to meeting the peeps who are so valuable to us who ask questions......

See u all next week.....

Happy Holidays :-)

Level Contributor
122 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend a good boat trip ?

We had a great time on boat trip for 60 lev per person! Pick up from residence 0945 taken to port of Nessebar and out at sea all day until about 1515. Diving for fizz, swimming, sun bathing, family party games, great BBQ and free drink during the trip. Our boat was called Karen and I would ask for that one again because the crew were great!! We booked through Kiril at www.facebook.com/Sunnybeachtours

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
134 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend a good boat trip ?

Thanks Bob I will most certainty look into this boat trip . Looks FAB ......

Happy Holidays. :-)

3. Re: Recommend a good boat trip ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations