We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Sands for 25 y.o

Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Golden Sands for 25 y.o

Hi all,

I'm travelling with my brother and a friend through eastern europe in June and was wondering

if it was better to stay in Varna or in the Golden Sands area. It appears to be a more family geared

so is there appropriate nightlife activies and places to stay? Just prefer not to be surrounded screaming kids and them by us.

Thanks for your help

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Sands for 25 y.o

varna is a city with normal city life clubs bars ect golden sands is for holidays lots of partying ect it would be the choice of hotel that decides who is with you but if you are going to be out a lot then dose it matter i mean you could be out in the clubs all night and asleep on the beach all day it depends on what you want to do one time i stayed at the luna and my son stayed at the varshava because he wanted non stop party i would find him by showing door staff a photo of him and they would tell me whear to find him i think the only time he used his hotel room was to shower youg peopel who go out a lot tend to go to the more basic hotels if its not partying you want then you could go to the metropol hotel adults only hotel also most people going on holiday with children have to go in school holiday time if its the bars and clubs you want golden sands has many but sunny beach has many more bulgaria is pretty much where east meets west so their is a big mix of people

Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Sands for 25 y.o

Ok excellent. Thanks very much for the reply. Not looking to really party too hard just that there were things for people our age to do. The beaches look excellent and as long as there are a few nice spots to have a drink that will suit us.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Sands for 25 y.o

I am sure you will enjoy the resort of Golden Sands. Lots of young folk go there and have a brilliant time. You will find your spending money goes a long way as food/drink etc is cheaper than most other popular European holiday destinations. The beaches are nice, theres the AquaPolis waterpark, also Party Street which gets quite lively. Hope you have a great time!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Sands for 25 y.o

Thomas

Click on this link for a map of Golden Sands resort. Its not totally up to date but might help when you are booking accomodation:

goldensands-bg.com/public/files/richeditor/p…

5. Re: Golden Sands for 25 y.o

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations