We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

six weeks to go

Which Golden Sands hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
six weeks to go

six weeks to go flying out on 8th aug booked a room at hilton gatwick for the 7th aug so no early drive up to gatwick should be in golden sands by 1600 on the 8th august will need a beer by then

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: six weeks to go

Just a week to go for me!!

Barnet
Level Contributor
174 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: six weeks to go

Just back from Golden Sands.

Will soon be booking up next years trip!

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: six weeks to go

5 weeks to go now

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: six weeks to go

Where is good to eat? Suggestions please 😊

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: six weeks to go

its a matter of what you like i try to eat at a diffrent place each time the white lady is good for lunch and the boat golden dreams is good but pricey their are some nice steak houses up the road next to the admiral if you are in to sea food their is the island the beer house dose a nice pizza parmys is good i could list a lot of places their is more than enought to vist a diffrent one for each meal its a matter of your taste tex mex with sports tv ect what i do is take a look at the toilets first if they are bad what is the kichen like also what was good last year may not be good this year as staff move around their are more places to eat than i can think of some better for lunch some petter for a evening meal some have shows on some are just a nice relaxing meal costs more down on the front less further back sometimes its worth paying more at the front they are all pretty good but its what you like a stake house is no good if you dont eat meat and if you dont like sea food no point going to a sea food you will find something that fitts your taste in the afternoons i walk around the resort looking at places to come back to latter the people are very nice i ofton say not today and they say just have a beer then so sometimes i do a beer and a talk and i also tell them that i only come for a meal once and after i have had a meal there they dont ask me again which hotel and how far do you want to walk do you want a show or just a meal

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: six weeks to go

i like the place by the kaliakra next to the white lady where you can have your meal on the grass across the road right on the beach front sit and watch the sun set

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: six weeks to go

We are staying at the hotel lilia. Thank you for your ideas :). Trying parmys tonight

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: six weeks to go

if you come out of the lillia and turn left go right to the end the pirates bar is sometimes good for lunch also its about their that the train turs around the little bar right at the train stop is also fine for lunch about half way back is a beach bar with a crazey guy out side trying to get you in i call him uncle george that place is good for lunch not so good for dinner the place out side the luna is ok for lunch i must say the rest of my group eat at lunch time i tend to do the liquid lunch thing and eat in the cool of the evening their is also another boat right down that end never had food their but did have a beer their by the time i had walked that far in the mid day sun did not feel like eating so just a cold beer their is also a nudest beach down that way

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: six weeks to go

Walked down to the pirates bar today for dinner and it was all shut up! Doesn't like it's been open at all this summer...

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: six weeks to go

with more and more all in hotels their are to many bars for what is left all in is killing the resorts the last time i was at the lillia i met people that never left the hotel area for the two weeks they were there

Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations