We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Golden Sands

Things to do in Golden Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 15:42
Barnet
Level Contributor
199 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do in Golden Sands

Take a trip to the "Rock Bar" one evening to be entertained by Dian - great singer and entertaining between songs.

Turn right out of the Arabella and its 30 yards on your right.

Luckily I have not had to show id for my age for a number of years!!

The Arabella is a great hotel, make sure you make use of all the restaurants and have a great time!!!

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do in Golden Sands

yes 16 year olds can buy drinks arabella is a good hotel i used to leave my 16/17 year old girls in the muppet bar in party street their are a number of clubs but most bars are just as good their will be music in most bars some good some not so good down on the beach just behind the children boat ride thing their is a beach bar whear a lot of youg people hang out all day with music going all day it seems to clear when the PR club opens one of my boys would hang out at the den glade viking my other boy who was 17 went out with the locals he went to the bars they used he had a good time in fact he took a girl out who was staying at the hotel with her 13 year old brother and they all got served you will find things are much more relaxed in golden sands but as i say lots to do anything from the rock bar to evelis

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do in Golden Sands

i take it that as you are staying at the arabella you are staying all in the arabella is one of the better all in hotels for food but saying that you miss so much by not eating out

the taxi driver said to me you english you not like germans you go out not know when comeing back or where you are going germans like soliders this time breackfast this time lunch this time dinner all to set times that is why i do b&b dont know whear i will have lunch or dinner

also their are fome partys pub craws for youg people and the pub craws are not like the ones you see on the tv and golden sand is not to big so you will not be far from the children if they go on a pub crawl most go to get the Tshirt then their are the normal beach things to do jet ski ect

Varna, Bulgaria
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do in Golden Sands

Guided cycling tours in the area and far away in the country first with a van and after that on a bicycle. Find Plateau cycling on tripadvisor or on the web. tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g295392-d6…

5. Re: Things to do in Golden Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations