We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do you need a lift pass for the bunny hill?

Which Sun Peaks hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Port Moody, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Do you need a lift pass for the bunny hill?

I will be skiing with my 3 year old, and given she will likely only be interested for 15 minutes I can't fathom buying a pass. Do they allow parents on the magic carpet without them?

Sechelt, BC
Level Contributor
744 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do you need a lift pass for the bunny hill?

Yes, you will need a lift ticket. However, the Platter Lift Ticket ($17/day) is valid on the carpet and platter lift.

You could consider putting your child in lessons. The lesson packages at Sun Peaks for 3-5 year olds can be half days or full days and include either an hour or two hours on the hill. Compared to other mountains they are more expensive but the instruction is 1:1 student to teacher ratio.

sunpeaksresort.com/winter/…sun-tots

Rentals when paired with lessons are only $10 per day. This compares to $15 per day without lessons (a little bit of a savings).

Child minding without lessons is also available - full days, half days and by the hour are all available. sunpeaksresort.com/plan-your-trip/child-mind…

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
24,235 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do you need a lift pass for the bunny hill?

the lift pass isn't just a lift pass, its part of the liability insurance for the mountain. If you do not have a pass to be on the hill, then it changes your legal situation in case of an accident.

3. Re: Do you need a lift pass for the bunny hill?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2014, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Sun Peaks