We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Sun Peaks

Which Sun Peaks hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to Sun Peaks

Hello,

I'm due to go to Sun Peaks next February. Any suggestion to get there easily? I'll catch a flight from UK and then I don't know either to catch a train/bus from Vancouver or fly to Kamloops and take a shuttle from there. Any suggestions?? Thanks, Valentina

Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Sun Peaks

Fly either into Calgary or Vancouver & then a flight to Kamloops.

You have a choice of West Jet or Air Canada once you arrive in Canada.

Shuttle service is here:

sunpeaksresort.com/plan-your-trip/getting-he…

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
24,710 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Sun Peaks

Yes, fly into Kamloops. That will minimize your chances of encountering bad weather in the passes getting there by road from Vancouver.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,157 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Sun Peaks

You will find airline costs higher in Canada than in Europe. We don't have LCCs (low cost carriers). Watch the Air Canada and Westjet websites for "seat sales". If you plan far enough ahead, you should be able to find a fairly good fare (for Canada).

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
548 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to Sun Peaks

Costwise bus trip is a lot cheaper. Use Greyhound from Vancouver. Shuttlewise a bus can be picked up quite close to the Greyhound bus terminal in Kamloops.

5. Re: How to get to Sun Peaks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Sun Peaks