We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting St. Martin for the first time- Suggestions

Which St. Martins hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey
5 posts
Save Topic
Visiting St. Martin for the first time- Suggestions

The first thing I did when I got to this forum was search for suggestions on what to do in St. Martin. But it mostly has to do with which part to stay or where to stay. I'm visiting with my husband during December and have already booked the flights and what seems like a gorgeous place of stay- maccaribbeanvillas.com/upload/villa/896_v_ad… . So as these are taken care of, what else could we try during our 2 week stay there? Those who've been there, please leave your suggestions.

Edited: 28 October 2013, 11:02
4 replies to this topic
SE Ontario
Level Contributor
16,200 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting St. Martin for the first time- Suggestions

You're in the wrong forum.... this is the St. Martin, New Brunswick, CANADA forum.

Surrey
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting St. Martin for the first time- Suggestions

Yea.. I know. Realized that after I posted it. Couldn't find an option to delete the post. Posted it in the right forum now. :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
762 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting St. Martin for the first time- Suggestions

You posted in the st.martins forum in New Brunswick, you will no doubt want to post your query in the St. Maarten forum in the Caribbean...

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
16,200 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visiting St. Martin for the first time- Suggestions

You can remove your post by clicking on the "Report Inappropriate content" link and then clicking on "remove my post".

Reply to: Visiting St. Martin for the first time- Suggestions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St. Martins