We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Lighthouse Emporium Store, in St. anthony

Miami, Florida
1 post
Save Topic
The Lighthouse Emporium Store, in St. anthony

I am trying to find the owner/operator of subject store. The owner(s) live in Deer Lake. I want to buy something from them. If anyone knows these people please send me their phone nr. or e-mail address. My name is Helmut Hauser, in Miami, Florida, and my e-mail address is: pappa1800@yahoo.com

Mentioned in this post
Miami
Miami
Florida
2 replies to this topic
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Lighthouse Emporium Store, in St. anthony

Hey Helmut, sorry, I don't know these people but remove your post because you've put you're email address out there and you never know what wackos might start spamming you. Maybe no harm will come but better safe than sorry. Repost and tell people to send you a private message instead. Good luck.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Lighthouse Emporium Store, in St. anthony

Do you mean Fishing Point Emporium in St. Anthony? "Fishing Point Emporium is located at Fishing Point in St. Anthony and is next to the Fishing Point Lighthouse, Leifsburdir (home of the Great Viking Feast), the Lightkeepers Seafood Restaurant, and the walking trails and lookouts of Fishing Point. "

http://fishingpoint.ca/emporium.html

You could try to email on the page linked above and copied below. It would appear that they are only open until September 30 but they may still check their email.

info@fishingpoint.ca

I hope this helps.

Edited: 11 November 2012, 15:12
Reply to: The Lighthouse Emporium Store, in St. anthony
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Deer Lake