We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Building on the seashore near Norris Point, NL

Boom Siding
4 posts
Save Topic
Red Building on the seashore near Norris Point, NL

I am interested in the red building that is on theshore near Norris Point, or Rocky Harbour. I took a photo of this and had it painted, I need to know the name of the building and the location. It is going to be auctioned off at the VON dinner on the 11th of April. C

Boom Siding
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Building on the seashore near Norris Point, NL

I just posted a photo of the painting of the red building, hope it helps

Levittown PA USA
Level Contributor
126 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Building on the seashore near Norris Point, NL

Hi,

Where did you post the photo?

Boom Siding
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Building on the seashore near Norris Point, NL

I just uploaded it to this site, yesterday,they said that it would have to be approved, so may take a few days, can't say where to find it, but they must have a place for photos. Hope you can identify it.

Boom Siding
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Red Building on the seashore near Norris Point, NL

To view photo from these postings, you have to click on my nane, boomsider, then on photos on that page, but it is still not showing, it says pending!!

5. Re: Red Building on the seashore near Norris Point, NL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2008, 21:25
6. Re: Red Building on the seashore near Norris Point, NL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 17:23
Get answers to your questions about Rocky Harbour
More Rocky Harbour Topics