We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Brass Door in Baddeck

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
The Brass Door in Baddeck

My daughter and I recently stayed at this B&B. It was in a convenient spot with easy access to the town. Our room was clean and comfortable.The bathroom was roomy and the adjacent den was cozy, our hostess was friendly and gave us good tips for restaurants and entertainment. Our breakfast was very good. We had an enjoyable stay.

Trudy & Erin McKinnon

Montreal Qc.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Brass Door in Baddeck

Hi Trudy

Hope you posted this under reviews of lodging in Baddeck. That way it can be combined with reviews of other travellers to give a great overview of the B&B. Plus, more people may read the reviews than the forums. Glad you had a great time!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Brass Door in Baddeck

I was initially trying to write a review as I had of all the B&B's we stayed in while in Nova Scotia, but I couldn't find this B&B in the short list contained under Baddeck......I'll check again.

Trudy McKinnon

3. Re: The Brass Door in Baddeck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2011, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Baddeck