We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Good Place for a Family Reunion

US
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a Good Place for a Family Reunion

My family has just started planning a family reunion for summer of 2013. We could have anywhere from 20-35 people of all ages. My guess is that we are looking at max. nightly lodging rates of $100-$150. We have a lot of campers in the family so, although we won't be camping, rustic and clean is certainly acceptable. No one wants to cook however!

We enjoy nature, quaint towns, swimming, dancing, kayaking, golfing, hiking, photography, tennis and even just a good fire at night. At this point, we have nothing written in stone. We do have one person with low vision who has some difficulty getting around so we would need a property that is not all steps and that is fairly easy to negotiate. That is very important.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! If I need to look elsewhere in Ontario, please feel free to advise me.

Mentioned in this post
Ontario
Ontario
Canada
US
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a Good Place for a Family Reunion

Just to clarify my above post, we do not need golfing or tennis facilities. Mainly we just want to enjoy each other's company in a relaxing environment. This reunion has been a long time coming!

2. Re: Looking for a Good Place for a Family Reunion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2013, 10:21