We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morelia vs. Ajijic for a month ??

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Morelia vs. Ajijic for a month ??

We are six people with four over age 70 and two are 50. We have spent a month in Oaxaca and a month in San Miguel in the past. We are looking for a location in Mexico for March 2008. The group is interested in culture, day to day rythyms, charm, history and is very active. We rent a house and walk everywhere and like excursions outside of the town too. We would like to have a comparable experience. Please give usyour feedback as to whether Morelia would be better for us or Ajijic and why? Other suggestions of where to go? Thanks, Pam

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Morelia vs. Ajijic for a month ??

"I am off to Nuveo Vallarta in 28 days!!!"

Live in Chapala & vacation in Nuveo? That explains a lot. You might try Mexico sometime! LOL

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
12,149 posts
488 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Morelia vs. Ajijic for a month ??

LOL, I know it is weird, but unexpected vacation and that is close ride...so at least it will be warmer than my area. LOL. Going just for the sun!!! Usually vacation 12 weeks per year so this is an addon...actually I should be trying the US, but way too cold and rushed for me LOL....Happy Holidays!

13. Re: Morelia vs. Ajijic for a month ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 02:21