We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Hotel - Hacienda del Lago Boutique Hotel

Which Ajijic hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North America
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New Hotel - Hacienda del Lago Boutique Hotel

Hi Everyone,

I know how words spreads faster than wildfire in Ajijic, so I'm sure many of you already have heard. We have a new hotel opening in mid October. It's a very small, only three rooms, property with a restaurant. I own a boutique hotel consulting company and I was visiting Ajijic and fell in love with it. After that first visit I decided to move my office from Mexico City to Ajijic and we will be running the Hacienda del Lago as our showroom property. Expect the best and and newest in hospitality wil constant upgrades.

Our website is http://www.haciendadellagoajijic.com

and our facebook is https://www.facebook.com/HaciendaDelLagobandb

I look forward to this new venture and meeting everyone in Ajijic.

Tony Bishop, CHA

Hacienda del Lago Boutique Hotel

Namaste Hospitality

USA Toll Free: +1 877 503-1092 Ex: 801

México: +52 33 417 03523 ex: 801

Fax: +1 (480) 393- 4575

sales@haciendadellagoajijic.com

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Hotel - Hacienda del Lago Boutique Hotel

We rented this house last January and February ..so MAKE SURE YOU HEAT the pool ..the house is gorgeous but we were not able to swim once!

Best wishes for your success with this lovely place.

North America
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New Hotel - Hacienda del Lago Boutique Hotel

We are getting quotes for a Solar Pannel system to heat the pool. January February can be a bit "fresh". Right now the pool is delicious.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Hotel - Hacienda del Lago Boutique Hotel

Bravo to you ..I wish you GREAT success and I will spread the word among the many Canadian friends I have who own houses in Ajijic ..continued good fortune.

ottawa
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Hotel - Hacienda del Lago Boutique Hotel

Going to Ajijic in January 2013 for the first time. Any suggestions on what to do for the month?

Ontario
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Hotel - Hacienda del Lago Boutique Hotel

The hotel may be gorgeous, but the restaurant needs to know that at the prices they charge, no one should go home hungry!! Last nite after making a dinner reservation well in advance we were TOLD the menu, no written menu..thats when we should have left! No prices or inclusions described...and ONE steak left!!! What?? About 17 people were there at that time, all with reservations...and ONE steak? The other choices were..get this...octopus, shrimp risotto (where were the shrimps??) and a 'lime sauce' on bass...the sauce was thick and sweet and looked like melted jello!! The 10 cubed pieces of potatoes and 2 asparagus stalks were so so. Tasted ok, but weird. Wine over priced for Ajijic and service so-so. Never again!! Think twice before paying over $100 CND. for this dining experience in Ajijic...this is not N. York or Toronto..but a small village. In Mexico!! The poor food is not worth it...regardless of the lovely ambiance!! We had better by far in the metropolis of Guadalajara. Wondering how long he will continue in business as this gets around and with ONE steak on a Sat nite at 7 pm!!!!! And NO menu?? All items a la carte??? Trying too hard to be uppity in a small village.........

6. Re: New Hotel - Hacienda del Lago Boutique Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Ajijic