We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reg rooms at palladium

Which Punta de Mita hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
reg rooms at palladium

are the reg room in building 1 and 2 really that bad. run down and old? We are repeat palladium guests but not to this paticular resort. The other palladium rooms were very nice even the older ones, not worn down at all. I keep reading about how they need to renovated, do you agree? Just trying to decide if upgrading to a deluxe will be worth it, i take it the deluxe rooms are in building 3, the newely renovated ones....????? no one really seems to knwo... We will be celebrating our 10 year wedding annniversay, so don't want to be disapointed.

winnipeg canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: reg rooms at palladium

hey lin7604. we stayed in building 3 last year. new drapes, bed spread and sheets ,paint and plasma television but thats about it. building 3 is a bit of a walk from the lobby bar and the beach. i beleive the deluxe rooms are on the other side of the resort. they get priority booking for the alacarte rest.and have better booze and beach loungers. they can come to the regular side but the regular side can't go there.they have different colored wristbands so security can tell who belongs and who doesn't another thing about this place is that is it all by itself with no close neighbouring resorts. bus ride into pv is about an hour or 30 bucks for a cab. anymore questions send me a personal message. hope this info helps.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reg rooms at palladium

i think the rooms you are regfurring to are the royal suites rooms? the deluxe room i am booking doesn't get any extra privilages...

Invermere, British...
Level Contributor
103 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reg rooms at palladium

Two years ago we stayed in Building One and it wasn't that bad, we had a great view of the Adult pool as well as ocean where all the surfers are and we loved the location. We have also stayed in Building Two and didnt have as good a view, but location wise it is closer to the lobby bar/theatre. Building 3 is the furthest away and I dont think alot of the rooms have great views. But we are not in our room much, usually just for sleeping, as we meet so many fun people there, we are out having fun. The Royal Suites have awesome rooms, who knows, if you email the Resort about a week before you arrive, they may upgrade you!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reg rooms at palladium

ya i hoping for a upgrade :) who knows is right...

we did end up booking a deluxe which is in building 3, so at least my room will be newely renovated :)

5. Re: reg rooms at palladium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Punta de Mita