We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

officially booked :)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,652 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
officially booked :)

we are officially booked for the palladium in April for our 10 year wedding anniversary :) I am so excited i can hardly wait!!!!! We love palladiums but have yet to have experienced this one. I am hoping that being a repeat guest may get us a perk or two :) sure would be a nice way to celebrate!

Punta Mita Expeditions
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Scuba & Snorkeling
Dressel Divers
Scuba & Snorkeling
Mita Aventuras
Bike Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Spearmex
Fishing Charters & Tours
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
553 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: officially booked :)

Hi lin7604, congratulations on your upcoming 10th anniversary. I am sure that you will have a fabulous time at the Palladium Vallarta. All of the people that we have spoken with, are already planning their return visit. Everytime we come here, we see many new improvements. The food has been excellent and alot of choices. I will do a trip report when I return. Cheers

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,652 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: officially booked :)

thanks i am so glad to hear that, i can't wait to go. this will be our 3rd palladium to visit and all have been excellent!

Invermere, British...
Level Contributor
110 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: officially booked :)

I think you will enjoy the atmosphere at this Palladium. Are you taking kids wit h you? If not, try for an upgrade to the Royal Suites!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,652 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: officially booked :)

i do believe i will enjoy it 100%, just may be hard not to comapre it to the palladium riviera.....and i know it will be better then palladium bavaro. No we are not taking our 3 year old with us... ahhhhh :) we might do the upgrade once there but we will see what the final cost is...

5. Re: officially booked :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Punta de Mita