We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hacienda de Mita--Punta Mita/Four Seasons

Which Punta de Mita hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hacienda de Mita--Punta Mita/Four Seasons

We are considering a stay next December at a villa in the Hacienda de Mita development, advertised as within the gates of the Punta Mita/Four Seasons resort.

Please let me know if you can answer the following questions:

1. Do Hacienda de Mita guests have access to all Four Seasons amenities? Is there a difference between being able to use the Four Seasons pools, versus tennis courts, or golf courses?

2. Is there a separate 'residence club' for the villa guests (that perhaps makes up for the lack of access to Four Seasons pools)?

3. If a villa is described as being on the golf course, how far would it be from the beach; residence club; and Four Seasons resort?

Please let me know if are aware of a site map for the property.

Any other info on Hacienda de Mita would be appreciated. Thanks

Higuera Blanca...
Destination Expert
for Punta de Mita
Level Contributor
866 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hacienda de Mita--Punta Mita/Four Seasons

Hi: I can help a little bit. First, I'm not sure if you're aware, but the Four Seasons is only one of a a series of developments within the overall Punta Mita development. Here's a good aerial view of the Punta Mita development, its interior components and also relative location to the larger community (outside the gates). The gated community is approximately 1500 acres. Each individual property (eg. Hacienda de Mita, Las Palmas, Four Seasons, St. Regis, etc.) has its own gates. The Punta Mita development is really gated communities within a larger gated community.

www.puntademita-realestate.com/aerialviews/

As far as I know, the only amenities you would have are access to, except for specific amenities at Hacienda de Mita, are the Punta Mita residents club and the golf and tennis courts. That is the case with one other development I'm familiar with (Las Palmas Golf Villas). Owners and renters of Las Palmas are entitled to use the same amenities you have mentioned, but aren't allowed access to other Four Seasons amenities such as pools. The Punta Mita residents club has a restaurant and two smallish pools with showers, etc. It's right near the Four Seasons beach.

Hacienda de Mita is in a good location, easy walking distance to the restaurants on El Anclote beach such as Cafe des Artistes del Mar, Margaritas, Tinos, etc. . It's quite a hike to the Four Seasons so unless you can rent a golf cart, you would probably have a better time with a car rental.

Hacienda de Mita has its own infinity pools. Not sure if they have a residents club as well, but you are very close to many nice beachside restaurants in all price ranges.

Edited: 26 February 2010, 18:49
New York, NY
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hacienda de Mita--Punta Mita/Four Seasons

Thank you for your informative reply

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
66 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hacienda de Mita--Punta Mita/Four Seasons

Hi - I am just curious - did you end up renting in the punta mita area? We are three families traveling from Boston for our spring vacation and wondering about the Four Seasons vs. private rentals. Just wondering how your situation worked out and if you had any advice. Thanks.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,202 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hacienda de Mita--Punta Mita/Four Seasons

If they don't see this, click on their screen name and send a private message. Good luck

Edited: 24 August 2010, 04:22
5. Re: Hacienda de Mita--Punta Mita/Four Seasons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Punta de Mita