We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 month old baby what clothes to take her in July

Which Punta de Mita hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
10 month old baby what clothes to take her in July

Hi everyone, Im traveling with a 10month old baby in July. We are going to stay in Punta De Mita Nayarit.I hear that is rainny season but really hot. I need to know what kind of clothing to take her. Should I take her summer clothing and just a rain jacket? or should i take winter clothing too? is it cold at night? any advice will be really appriciated. Thanks :0)

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,477 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 month old baby what clothes to take her in July

It will be VERY hot and humid here. I would bring summer clothes, NO winter clothing is needed. I would maybe bring a long sleeved shirt..just in case...but you probably won't even take it out of the suitcase.

Have a great trip!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 month old baby what clothes to take her in July

So its not cold at night even if it rains? or it doesn't rain every day?

Thanks Nayarit08 :0)

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,536 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 month old baby what clothes to take her in July

if might only rain at night, You could take a plastic for the stroller.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,477 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 month old baby what clothes to take her in July

It isn't cold at night even if it rains. Actually, the rain brings in a much needed break from the extreme heat. It doesn't rain everyday either. Most kids around here are in just their diapers (with sunblock of course) as it is so hot for them with just summer clothes on even. I would compared the rains at night to a warm-hot shower. Refreshing..but not cold. lol.

have a great trip!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 month old baby what clothes to take her in July

ah ok great info thanks Jolee and Nayarit08!! this way I wont pack like crazy haha :0)

6. Re: 10 month old baby what clothes to take her in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 10:16