We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pool/beach privileges at Four Seasons and/or St. Regis?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
118 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
pool/beach privileges at Four Seasons and/or St. Regis?

does anyone know if either of these hotels allows non-guests use of their facilities if you have a meal at one of their restaurants? thanks.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,291 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pool/beach privileges at Four Seasons and/or St. Regis?

I know the Four Seasons has day passes for non-guests, but, no, you cannot use the facilities just with a restaurant reservation.

(Don´t know anything about the St. Regis´ ´policy for non-guests. Sorry)

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
118 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pool/beach privileges at Four Seasons and/or St. Regis?

Thanks - I found out the St. Regis offers a day pass for non-guests for $165 + taxes which includes a room from 10am-7pm and access to the Seabreeze Beach Club. Expensive, but not unexpected considering it's the St. Regis. Maybe I'll have to look into the one for the Four Seasons as well just to compare.

Toronto
Level Contributor
233 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pool/beach privileges at Four Seasons and/or St. Regis?

I believe the FS is over 300 for the day

4. Re: pool/beach privileges at Four Seasons and/or St. Regis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 13:18