We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium Security Deposit?

Which Punta de Mita hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium Security Deposit?

Hey all,

I am just curious if anyone is aware of what the security deposit is at the Grand Palladium? I want to just bring one CC for safety, thanks!

(sorry if this was a double post, I think the original was posted in the wrong forum :( )

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium Security Deposit?

I wasn't asked for a deposit when we stayed in April. Have a great trip!!

ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium Security Deposit?

i wasn't asked for a deposit either. i just got home a couple of weeks ago

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,202 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium Security Deposit?

We were at Royal Suites in August.

They didn´t ask us for a security deposit, but, as is usual for Mexico, they ask you if you want to leave a credit card number (imprint) with a certain cash limit of your choosing should you wish to charge anything to your room. This could be anything from tuck shop items to items on the menu not included in the AI. Of course if you don´t want to leave a credit card you can pay cash for any extras.

4. Re: Grand Palladium Security Deposit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Punta de Mita