We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sayulita by boat?

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
268 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sayulita by boat?

Hi,

Has anyone gone on a day trip to Sayulita for a day trip via hired boat? I was curious if this is at all common and what the price may be. I was thinking a drop off in the morning and pick up in the afternoon, not having the boat available all day.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,553 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sayulita by boat?

I think it would be better to take a cab to Sayulita and back, and arrange for wáter activities around Sayulita through them. www.sayulita.life is a good fórum. You will pay much more for wáter transportation, than you will by taking a taxi. (Sadly there is no bus).

2. Re: Sayulita by boat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 05:18