We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM at Palladium?

Which Punta de Mita hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Albert, Alberta
Level Contributor
260 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
ATM at Palladium?

I've searched the forum but can't find an answer ... Is there an ATM at the Palladium that dispenses pesos? Thanks!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,418 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM at Palladium?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g499443-i9235-k327…

St. Albert, Alberta
Level Contributor
260 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM at Palladium?

I did see that one, but wondered if there has been an update since 2009.

Spruce Grove, Canada
Level Contributor
327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM at Palladium?

We were there last November and the ATM dispensed USD. Kind of annoying, if you ask me, but we usually bring enought with us.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,418 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATM at Palladium?

Mannfam. Just take some usd if you can't get Peso from Home before you travel. You will only need a few dollars for tips for the first day of so.. then walk out the gate, driveway to highway..and get a bus to Bucerias (the bus will take usd ) ask to get off at the MEGA store..just on North end of Bucerias.. there is a Scotia bank attached (if you are a member of Scotia.. then I believe NO fee) OR just use the Cambio (small exchange places) there is One in Mega Store (just as cheap as useing an ATM and getting the FEE charge )

good luck.. have a good trip.

Edited: 26 July 2013, 23:51
B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,418 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ATM at Palladium?

Opps.. the Cabio , I was thinking of , is in Walmart in PVR..

St. Albert, Alberta
Level Contributor
260 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ATM at Palladium?

Thanks for the tips. We are likely going to get pesos before we leave but you never know if you might need more!

7. Re: ATM at Palladium?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Punta de Mita