We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Suites Contact Info

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
118 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Suites Contact Info

We're staying at the Royal Suites next month and need to contact the resort about room requests and additional info. I tried contacting them through the website, but never received a response. Does anybody have direct contact info for the resort? Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
The Royal Suites Punta de Mita
The Royal Suites Punta...
1,256 Reviews
Punta de Mita, Mexico
B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,625 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Suites Contact Info

try.. vallarta@fiestahotelgroup.com

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Suites Contact Info

Thanks JoLee!

Spruce Grove, Canada
Level Contributor
327 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Suites Contact Info

When we received a response it seemed somewhat automated, stating they would do their best to honor our request, etc. We did end up receiving the room and area of resort we had asked for.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,625 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Suites Contact Info

That's the reply you will get.. "they will Try" Same at most resorts.

Both of you Didn't DO a review ???lol

Edited: 08 September 2013, 20:26
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Suites Contact Info

Change fiestahotelgroup.com by palladiumhotelgroup.com because we change the name of our company :)

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Suites Contact Info

Yes, I used the new website about 3 weeks ago and never got a response. Also, I emailed vallarta@fiestahotelgroup.com on 09/07 and have not received a response. This is our 3rd visit to the Royal Suites Punta Mita and we will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. I have a few simple requests that I would like to ensure are received before our arrival. I totally understand that they are just requests, but it would be really nice to at least be acknowledged...

Edited: 11 September 2013, 01:20
Mentioned in this post
1,256 Reviews
Punta de Mita, Mexico
Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Suites Contact Info

Alright! I just got a response from the Royal Suites! Feeling much better now... Thanks for the advice everybody. Trip Advisor rocks!

Mentioned in this post
1,256 Reviews
Punta de Mita, Mexico
B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,625 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal Suites Contact Info

that's good. What e-mail worked? vallarta@ palladiumhotelgroup.com ? they due take care of Repeat guests . lol.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Royal Suites Contact Info

vallarta@fiestahotelgroup.com ended up working for us. I received a really nice response telling me that they would do their best to accommodate our requests, congratulations on our anniversary and thank you for being loyal guests. Now all we have to do is wait... Hurry up and get here October 7th! :-)

10. Re: Royal Suites Contact Info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 06:20