We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta de Mita. Am traveling alone.

Bolinas, California
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Punta de Mita. Am traveling alone.

61 years young is looking for a place which is quiet but is centraly located has yoga nearby, and is walking distance to beaches and restaurants. I love to body surf in real waves without getting mauled by fiberglass. I would say my budget is medium, I'd love to have wireless and cable TV a plus but not required. and I'd like to be in a place where I could get a feeling for what Punta de Mita has to offer. Any suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Punta de Mita
Punta de Mita
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,987 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta de Mita. Am traveling alone.

Welcome: Is there some reason you are choosing Punta Mita área as opposed to, for example, Sayulita?

Punta Mita is a gated community surrounded by a couple of working villages with some small hotels, a row of beachfront restaurants and wáter activities such as surfing, fishing and excursions to the Marietas or whalewatching. . I´m sure someone has Yoga, but that kind of activity is much more prevalent in Puerto Vallarta or even Sayulita. Most people go to the El Anclote for wáter activities and quiet relaxation rather than cultural or other physical activities..

Mentioned in this post
Punta de Mita
Punta de Mita
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
Sayulita
Sayulita
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
El Anclote
El Anclote
119 Reviews
Punta de Mita, Mexico
2. Re: Punta de Mita. Am traveling alone.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:18