We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casa gatos

slc,utah
Level Contributor
43 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
casa gatos

Has anyone stayed here? How is it? Clean???? Any other suggestions for places to stay for 3 days before Xmas(20-23)?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: casa gatos

Never stayed there, but I visited it a couple of years ago. Really a beautiful property. Small, and right next door to Que Onda which has spectacular dinners.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: casa gatos

My fiancee and I stayed at Casa Gatos for New Years a couple of years ago. It was great. Quiet, clean and very nice. It is not on the beach and quite far from the main area of Akumal, but it is a great place to stay if you have a car. Do note though that it is a few apartments in one complex. I believe there are two (maybe three) units. That being said, when we were there, we didn't see anyone. Also, Que Onda, which has great Italian food, is right down the street.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: casa gatos

Three units. Very quiet, right near Yal Ku lagoon.

4. Re: casa gatos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 05:25