We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LInk needed please for usa transfers.

walton, ky
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
LInk needed please for usa transfers.

I'm sure I found it, but would like to be sure since this is my first time going to the cancun area. thank you in advance.

Teresa

ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LInk needed please for usa transfers.

http://www.usa-transfers.com/

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: LInk needed please for usa transfers.

If you go to their site in the daytime hours, they have a live chat person who will answer all your questions.

atlanta
Level Contributor
350 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LInk needed please for usa transfers.

They were GREAT! We were flying stand by and I had to call twice to change our arrival pick up. When we got there, (4 hours later than we thought) Julio was waiting for us. I also rescheduled our pickup for earlier--and at 4:29 a.m. (supposed arrival time 4:30) Julio was there. HIGHLY recommend them. THey respond quickly, are easily accessible and vey nice.

walton, ky
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: LInk needed please for usa transfers.

How soon do I need to make a reservation? I am an airline employee and do not know if I will make a flight until I make the flight or about 48 hours ahead of time, and thank you for all the responses!!

Teresa

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: LInk needed please for usa transfers.

You can reserve right up until you board. If it is a night you will only get an automatic response.

Best to give them at least 24 hours. We reserved the day before and had no problems.

atlanta
Level Contributor
350 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: LInk needed please for usa transfers.

Go ahead and reserve. YOu can always call and change. We went and got a phone card (2.00 from a Mexican meat market) and were able to call using local numbers. We don't have international service on our cell phones. You don't pay til you get there. I was nervous, despite all the great reviews, but to be honest, they blew me away with their customer service and attitude.

Toronto
Level Contributor
62 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LInk needed please for usa transfers.

Unfortunately our experience with USA Transfers was not great. They were about 20-30 minutes late on our arrival, so we waited outside while a young guy about 14 yrs old from USA Transfers kept telling us the 'driver was on his way'.

On our return trip, there was some confusion at our pick up time from Coba Lobby as our first driver arrived 1 hour earlier and luckily while we were checking out in the lobby, the clerk told us that our driver was waiting so we should go see the bell boy. The bell boy then rushed us to our room to get our luggage and upon returning to the lobby hastily in 15 minutes, we found the driver had left! I phoned USA Transfers and they confirmed a pick up would be there by 9am, which is 15 minutes after our booked pick up time. It was and all was fine again until we arrived at the Cancun Airport, when our driver, after asking us which airline we were flying on, dropped us off at the wrong terminal! By the time we realized we were at the wrong spot, our driver had left. This meant us finding a airport shuttle bus to get us to the correct terminal for our departure.

We paid $130 plus $20 in tips for this service.

To his credit, Brant has been in touch with us and offered us a free transfer next time we are in the Cancun area.

USA
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: LInk needed please for usa transfers.

Sorry you had less than the best experience with them. Unfortunatly, it does happen. We have used them for years and have had only the best of service.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: LInk needed please for usa transfers.

The fact that Brandt has admitted there was a problem and was willing to work with you to fix it speaks volumes for the business itself.

ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: LInk needed please for usa transfers.

i was trying to decide which private transfer to use. the fact that usa transfers did the follow up and made it right shows me that they care about customer service. usa transfers it is.............