We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact info for Grand Sirenis?

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
22,649 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Contact info for Grand Sirenis?

I've just done a search and came across this but it was on a post that was over a year old. Can anyone confirm if this is still the correct address and number for the GS:

Carretera Federal Cancún-Tulum, Zona Costera, Km. 256.3 - Akumal - Quintana Roo - 77710

Tel. + 52 984 875 1700

Fax: +52 984 875 1701

E-mail: bookings.mx@sirenishotels.com

FYI, I don't usually bother much about this sort of thing but we're leaving my 13 year old son behind this trip and I know his grandparents will feel more comfortable if I can leave this info with them. (Of course, how successful they'd be using these numbers to get a message through to us in an emergency would be anyone's guess!!!!)

Thanks very much for any help y'all can give.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact info for Grand Sirenis?

Your info is good!!

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
802 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact info for Grand Sirenis?

Hey Skier,

Is this the e-mail address I would request side by side rooms for me and my boys? What are our chances of getting a request in? Hubby and 2 boys are going July 13th and we really want 2 rooms side by side so hubby and I can have a room to ourselves. Any names we can drop or ideas as we can get this! You seem to be the Guru so any help would be appreciated!

Michelle

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact info for Grand Sirenis?

mlroberts:

yep, thats the one.

4. Re: Contact info for Grand Sirenis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 07:21