We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Thanks

Just like to send out a "thank you" to all the trip advisors and especially Skier for all the advise in the past couple of weeks. We are flying out to GBP Akumal in the morning and I have my facecloths packed, know the best a la cartes to visit, room request is in with a foamy on a king size bed and lots of other tid-bits of information. I know we are going to love this resort. It is our first time in Mexico and I know we will have a blast. Thanks again. I will post a review when we return.

I'll be drinking a Dirty Monkey this time tomorrow!!

Cheers!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks

Have a great vacation and don't forget to try the Habenero Tequila on the Tequila tasting table.

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks

I will try the Habenero for sure and probably everything elso on the table!

Do they happen to have any detox meetings on the day of departure :0)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks

you can detox yourself at the Split Crow in downtown halifax, lol.

Is that place still there? And Peddlers?

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks

The Split Crow is definitely still here. I believe Peddler's is too. Hmmm, I think brunch at the Split Crow is in order tomorrow morning!

Canada
Level Contributor
226 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanks

I certainly have to agree with all the great info you get from this site. Have a great vaction. We were just there and yes Skier's advise was right on. The GBP is awesome. We were in the Coba resort and loved every minute of it. Try everything and worry about detox later when at home. Wendy

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
779 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thanks

Agreed, this forum provides soo much information its untrue. Ive not been on many other forums on TA but im sure this one must rank pretty high for helpfulness and info.

Well done everyone who contributes, its certainley helped me out in the past !!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
7,706 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thanks

Vancouver-SunDog and Skier05 are excellent tour guides and willingly offer great information. Our snorkeling was fabulous!

Thank you!

Chilliwack, BC...
Level Contributor
209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Thanks

I agree! The gang - alterry,skier,sandy,copilot just to name a few, gave me so much info that "I'm" called the tour guide amongst our group! I tell them "TA" and not boobs & bums is all a person needs when wanting travel info. I was looking forward to a meet & greet with tripper but got sidelined after a VIP Cocktail party - next time. Thanks to all, jealous as well, to those booked again, our time will come again sooner than later! Cheers to the staff of the GBP as well, they've always gone above and beyound.

9. Re: Thanks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 11:21