We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April or May??

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Eastern Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
April or May??

Ok, I am thinking of going to Coba in April or May. What is the best month for sunshine and not so much wind? I would like to do some fishing and I do not like fishing in rough water. What might I catch?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: April or May??

May is warmer and better fishing from what I have read.

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April or May??

May, cause we will be there......:O)

Not to the BP, the CRT!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
988 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: April or May??

We've been going at the beginning of May for a number of years and have always found the weather to be perfect. Very warm, no noticeable wind(although Tulum seems to act like a wind tunnel whether its windy or not. Guaranteed to mess up any hairstyle as you go to the buffet from the lobby area). Also the ocean and pools are lovely and warm. If you decide on May I'll see you there. We're returning again this year.

4. Re: April or May??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 12:25