We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Coba

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chilliwack
Level Contributor
18 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Trip to Coba

My wife and I will be at the GS from April 11 to 17 and are planning to rent a car for a day or two. I have rented cars and driven in the area a number of times and am comfortable with doing so. We would like to to to Coba for the morning and to Tulum for the afternoon. We know the Tulum beach area well and if you have never been there it will blow you away. Anybody intrested in sharing the cost of gas and rental for the day let me know. It shouldn't be more than 40.00 dollars.

Canada
Level Contributor
226 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Coba

Hi, we just came back and we did Coba by a small tour and loved it. Take a bike or a pedi cab because it is a long way to walk between ruins. With your own car it should be great but get there very early so you do not have the big tours. Tulum is great but I would think the afternoon could be busy. Just remember to walk down the road about 3/4 of a mile and hit the Tulum beach. This is awesome. I envy you and hope you have a great time.

2. Re: Trip to Coba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 01:19