We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple Cancels Charters to Mexico

phoefling@lths.org
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Apple Cancels Charters to Mexico

I was booked for a trip June 7-12 to Akumal. I received a call from Apple Vacations today saying that they are cancelling all charters to Mexico at this time. They refunded all charges.

St. Louis, MO.
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Apple Cancels Charters to Mexico

Sorry my bad, I'm leaving for the Coba on the 17th of June, not the 14th and scheduled to return on the 24th. I'm leaving on USA3000 flt # 1036 and it's still a go. I also have friends that are leaving for the Coba on the 18th of June, same flight, and they are still on.

PA
Level Contributor
413 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Apple Cancels Charters to Mexico

If you extend your 5 night trip on June 7th to a 7 night trip - there is a charter waiting for you Chicago08!

Your 5 night charter might be gone, but there are other options for fewer or more nights, you didn't have to cancel due to there being no flights.

13. Re: Apple Cancels Charters to Mexico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2009, 03:31