We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booked in but dont know which hotel!!

surrey
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
booked in but dont know which hotel!!

Hi all -

have just booked our honeymoon via thomas cook to the gran bahia principe but they dont specify which hotel!!

does anyone know if thomas cook (airtours) use only one part or will it be pot luck where we end up?

i may try to email the resort with a request - which one should i ask for?

also - do you know if they do anything special for honeymooners?

sorry for all questions - am very excited now!! arrive 2nd sept 09 - not long!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booked in but dont know which hotel!!

think it is pot luck, we loved coba but if we went back I would choose akumal, the beach is beautiful

we met another couple on honeymoon and they got some fruit, but had spoke to other people who also got champagne

Millom, United...
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booked in but dont know which hotel!!

Hey Bergebabe, good luck with the wedding!

See you there in September!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booked in but dont know which hotel!!

Hi bergebabe, We travel there on Mon! I emailed the hotel about 4 weeks ago, and was told that we had been allocated the Coba. A lady called Leticia in the Coba asked us if we wanted to pre book a restaurant for a childs birthday on 29th. Very helpful.Try emailing the hotel and let them know that it is your honeymoon, they usually reply within 24 hours.

Hotels email address:info.akumal@bahia-principe.com

Have a lovely Honeymoon!

Mac

surrey
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: booked in but dont know which hotel!!

thanks everyone - cant wait to get there - just need to get the wedding out the way and two weeks of stress first!!!

Ontario
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: booked in but dont know which hotel!!

I tried using this email address to make a room request but it came back undelivered?

6. Re: booked in but dont know which hotel!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2010, 06:17