We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Too early to send room request

London Ontario
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
Too early to send room request

Heading to GBP Akumal on August 29th. Is it too early to send a room request. Does anyone know the e-mail address that I should send it to that will get to the person who does the room designations.

thanks for your help.

Lynn

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
374 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Too early to send room request

I'm sure each hotel has different number of days prior to arrival to assigns rooms so it's difficult to say exactly that happens for GBP. But now would be about the right time.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Too early to send room request

no i think you can email them now, the email address is

guestservicebpaku@bahia-principe.com

ann

ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Too early to send room request

the resorts get the list of passengers about 7 days prior to arrival. i would wait a week so that your request doesn't get lost or misplaced before they get the list. make sure you include your name, booking number and tour company name so that they can find you easier.

4. Re: Too early to send room request

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2010, 06:19