We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Windsor Ontario
Level Contributor
755 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

This will be my second visit to the Coba. Is everything up and running and has anyone booked using Cheap Caribbean? We always use our travel agent but the prices are so much better on line. We are looking at the last week of Nov.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
786 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

We booked late last week for end of November (15 nights) and got a great deal with Cheap Caribbean - have never used them before. Good luck with your booking!

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

Heat seeker,

I too am from Windsor and just booked

GBP Coba tonight from detroit nonstop Nov.18 for 7 days on Travelocity.ca. Paid 618 us everything in. Hope this helps.

Bob

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

I must add, I have used travelocity 3 other times for this area without incident.

Bob

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

when we were there 2 weeks ago, everything was running except the jacuzzi pool bar and the snack bar at the noisy pool

Wembley, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

wow-just over 600 canadian dollars for a week there, I wish I lived in canada!!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

so do I

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

what is that in pounds

Windsor Ontario
Level Contributor
755 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

It si not that cheap out of Canada. We are a border city with Detroit so we are able to fly out of the States. Bob you are lucky you booked when you did. The price you paid was the same this morning. Went back to check it a short time later and it has jumped up. I will keep watch. Thanks everyone for the info!

Texas
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

Booked a trip through CheapCaribbean.com to GBP Coba back in June for 7 nights for Mid. December. Got a good price of $750pp flying non-stop out of O'Hare(Chicago). Right now they have an even better price for the same trip. I could have saved over $100pp if I'd waited to book, but you never know when you should book. I've never booked through Cheapcaribbean.com before, but they seem fine. I only wish they would have had some type of lower price guarantee so I could have gotten the better deal that is avail. now. Good Luck!

Wembley, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 Questions Gran Bahia Coba

600 canadian dollars = 337 english pounds!BARGAIN!!