We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
214 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

We are checking trips on-line for 2 weeks in January and so far Signature is showing the best price...We have always flown Air Transat before....Whats your experince? West coasters, What do you use?

Paradise, Baby!
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

We booked with Signature last time and they flew us down on an Air Transat flight out of Calgary.

calgary
Level Contributor
102 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

We have booked with Signature for the past 4 years and always flew West Jet to Cancun and Skyline back to Calgary. This time again with Signature on October 24th but it will be some other airline that I have never heard of. Hope it will be better than Skyline.

Signature has always been good to us this far.

I would say don't hesitate to book with them on my experience.

Enjoy

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,207 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

Signature is a low cost TA which we have flown for 2 years

Last trip we went with Sunwing for better flight times / costs

Same benefits although I liked Sunwing better

vancouver bc
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

just booked with transat today for late november. I checked all the suppliers and it seemed to me anyway that transat had the best flight times to get u there sooner and decent return times also. Also had the best price and direct flights as well

okotoks
Level Contributor
550 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

Sunwing just bought Signature according to the Globe & Mail.Should be interesting to see what happens in the next few months.

Ontario Can.
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

Sunwing are no longer carrying any Bahia properties. Their contract was not renewed. This may have something to do with the Signature buyout. We have flown Signature last year twice, and had a good experience. On time, friendly, and a complimentary glass of sparkling wine.

Picture Butte, AB
Level Contributor
55 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

Did you try Air Canada? We got a great deal out of Calgary for 1 week. Nicer planes and I don't think they have the crazy luggage restrictions, but not sure about that.

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

Have you looked at west jet I have found the trip we are looking at for APril is the cheapest thru West Jet...

ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

we have booked signature for the last 2 weeks in april. our flight to cancun, return, is with air transat, out of vancouver. we usually book transat but the signature early booking bonus saved us $980 over the other carriers. we usually also book club class but were able to only book options plus as signature didn't purchase any club class seats on the flight. we were thinking of perhaps trying options plus anyway this year to see the difference so i am okay with that. we still get more baggage allowance and have already done our seat selection.

Kingston, ON
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Canadians experience with Signature Vacations to GBP

We've used Nolitours for the past few years (a division of Air Transat) and find the best prices with them and a range of flight/s times.