We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rooms GP Colonial vs Kentenah

colorado
Level Contributor
403 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
rooms GP Colonial vs Kentenah

Hi everyone,

We are leaving on wednesday and are booked at the Kentenah section. I was thinking about asking to move to the Colonial side to be closer to the "center" of the resort. Are the rooms the same on both sides? Will we be happier if we just stay put? We are staying in jr suites. Thanks!

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rooms GP Colonial vs Kentenah

The rooms really aren't that far apart to worry about changing your spot. You could ask when you get there perhaps, but when walking through the sections last week, I didn't find it to be significantly different. Have fun.

colorado
Level Contributor
403 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rooms GP Colonial vs Kentenah

Thanks, I probably wasn't clear but what I meant was...are the rooms the same on both sides? Does one side have nicer rooms than the other?

3. Re: rooms GP Colonial vs Kentenah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2011, 07:16