We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CancunTransfers.com?

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
CancunTransfers.com?

Has anyone any experience of using this company? What happens at the airport? Do they have a representative in the arrivals lounge, who calls your vehicle to pick you up or is it the actual driver who waits there for you to come, thus slowing down the process.

I was looking to book with USA transfers.com but they don't have a vehicle big enough for our group.

Thanks

Lorraine

Mentioned in this post
United States
United States
North America
North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,225 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CancunTransfers.com?

We wouldn't use any company except cancuntransfers. They are reliable, great with pricing, great employees and they take paypal. I say -- use them.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,275 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CancunTransfers.com?

I have used agi tours dot com for seven years. Outstanding. New vehicles. very professional.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CancunTransfers.com?

Ippwrth, a representative will be waiting for you outside the doors with a sign with your name on it. He will then call the car to come in. Shouldn't be more than a couple of minutes. I will ONLY use cancuntranfers. They are really great. you will have no worries.Have a great holiday.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,898 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: CancunTransfers.com?

Many transfer companies are great - look at the Top Questions sections

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
13 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CancunTransfers.com?

We can't say enough about this company. Last year we had a last minute problem with a misplaced bag at check out from our resort that couldn't be resovled until we returned home. They acted as liason between us and the hotel by email until we received it by mail. They are fantastic. We have also had to unfortunately cancel two trips to the RM, and they refunded our transfers immediately.

6. Re: CancunTransfers.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2011, 06:32