We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pending Review Photos

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,338 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Pending Review Photos

I posted my review of the Palladium a month or so ago along with a review of the Bahia Dive Shop and the Cozumel Bar Hop. The dive shop and Bar Hop photos posted, but the hotel photos I uploaded still show pending and it has been a month. Anyone know who I can contact or what to do to get the photos to post and out of pending?

Sechelt, BC
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pending Review Photos

There are some helpful folks over on the support forum that could probably help you with TA staff contact info Traci - maybe try posting this over there.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,338 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pending Review Photos

Thanks for the suggestion. I re-posted over on that forum.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
12,412 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pending Review Photos

Hola Tracie,

I'd love to see your photos. Can you send them to me?

Anne

4. Re: Pending Review Photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2010, 17:48
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
12,412 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pending Review Photos

Ha Tracie. Got your many photos. Will put them in an album early tomorrow so you can post a link. LOL

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,338 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pending Review Photos

Ann-I'm photo album challenged. Just sent them if you wanted to post them.

7. Re: Pending Review Photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2011, 07:41