We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Seven Seas?

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
Level Contributor
292 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Location of Seven Seas?

Hi everyone,

Can you tell me where 7 seas is located in Akumal? I'm trying to see how far it is to walk to a nice sandy bottom area for my kids to play.

I like the rocks in front of the condo for my snorkeling, but would like to walk to a sandy area for the kids.

Also are there any restaurants walkable down the beach?

I've searched for an arial view, but can't find anything to give me an idea of it's location.

Thanks!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,572 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of Seven Seas?

You are two coves/beaches from the main sandy Akumal beach - go north to Jade Beach and then to Akumal beach

a 15-20 minute walk

See www.locogringo.com/maps/tour/pa030226a-t.html

That said, there are areas on your South Akumal Beach that are sandy

Iowa
Level Contributor
292 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of Seven Seas?

Thanks so much! That was the exact link I needed. Is that beach considered public? (meaning would it be rude for us to walk down to that nice stretch of sand in front of the Breakers & play for awhile?)

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
41,572 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of Seven Seas?

Yes, all MX beaches are public

4. Re: Location of Seven Seas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2012, 04:18