We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time going to Mexico with my hubby and 2 years old tod

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
First time going to Mexico with my hubby and 2 years old tod

Can any one suggest me Akumal or Playa Del Carmen?

Cant decide between Barcelo Maya Palace deluxe or Bahia principe Tulum? we are looking for relaxing place with Great FOOOD and BEACH,,

Thank you :))

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
12,133 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time going to Mexico with my hubby and 2 years old tod

You might also want to look at the Palladium. Large resort with lots of options. One of the few that has a baby club (ages 1 up). Gorgeous beach, (much nicer than Bahia) lots of shade (unlike Barcelo). Unlimited ala cartes for all, many accommodation options. I will send you more info.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,397 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First time going to Mexico with my hubby and 2 years old tod

Do you want to do an alacarte with a 2 yr old - or a buffet

When my kids were younger, buffets were much easier

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time going to Mexico with my hubby and 2 years old tod

It would be worth researching the Palladium complex for your first time to Mexico. The Colonial pool has a very nice area for toddlers and you would be near to many dining choices. It is a family-friendly resort, I know first hand, as I vacationed there with my grandchildren. The reason I chose this resort for our family was from all the information I read on the palladium addicts site. I guess when so many guests return year after year, they must be doing something right at this resort. My grandchildren loved all the natural wildlife and the extra attention given by their friendly staff. Going back in 20 days and can't wait to get there. Good luck in planning your vacation.

Windsor Ontario
Level Contributor
762 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time going to Mexico with my hubby and 2 years old tod

Barcelo Palace has a great pool play area for kids and GBP has a nice shallow, calm beach for playing in.

5. Re: First time going to Mexico with my hubby and 2 years old tod

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 05:17