We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milk

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Milk

Will I be able to get a glass of milk to take back to the room for our little one's late night bottle.

Should I get it at breakfast in the morning and keep it in our mini fridge or would it be available from the late night snack bar?

One other question regarding milk, do they offer Soya milk in resort, for someone who's lactose intolerant?

Thanks

Lorraine

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
856 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Milk

I think you would have not too much trouble finding the milk for the little one's late night bottle. You may be hard pressed to find soy milk however.

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Milk

I have just read my post......we are staying in GBP resort.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Milk

Not sure how old your little one is but you may find the taste of the milk very different. If he is old enough (toddler rather than baby) you might want to think about trying some 'millshake' mix (even a drop if vanilla extract or cocoa) to mask the taste. My parents used to add a drop of natural cocoa powder when we travelled, I thought it a treat, they did it because I refused to drink the 'funny tasting' milk!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,315 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Milk

Our 9mo had no problem with the milk, they would give us one of the 'boxes" of milk to keep in our minifridge for bottles. If your fridge doesn't seem cold enough, keep the door to the cabinet that it's in open, that can help.

5. Re: Milk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 07:16