We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

only 1 more sleep

danvers ma
Level Contributor
148 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
only 1 more sleep

1 more sleep for us (my hubby and i along with my sis and her hubby) cant wait to get there we will be there for 13 days!!!!!!!!!!!

all the reviews ive read have been a great help. booked our a la cartes and our rooms are reserved. we will be there tomorrow

afternoon yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washington DC
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: only 1 more sleep

Same here! We leave tomorrow morning for Grand Pallladium WS So glad to see your post because I was just dying to say it too!

Cindy

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
11,247 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: only 1 more sleep

Have great trips; especially sweet after the winter(s) you all have had up north!

Lisbon,Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
6,828 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: only 1 more sleep

I wish you both a great trip!

For me 55 days until set foot on the Bacardi Island... GBP Cayo Levantado, Samana Peninsula , Dominican Republic.

Boston...
Level Contributor
498 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: only 1 more sleep

have a great time

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
313 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: only 1 more sleep

Enjoy!!!!

UK
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: only 1 more sleep

Hi Guys

Have you all signed up for the big GET TOGETHER PARTY been thrown by the management and hotel on the 10th May

palladiumaddict.net/PAForum/viewtopic.php…

you can go and join the forum now and be invited to amazing party and meet lots of other people that love this hotel.

or go onto www.palladiumaddict.net

for lots and lots of information

we'll be there..as well

danvers ma
Level Contributor
148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: only 1 more sleep

thank you we had a horrible winter this year. just starting to get warm

south wales
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: only 1 more sleep

Yay! Not long for us either, 3 more sleeps! We arrive friday and from the looks of it we are probably the only people from the UK lol :)

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: only 1 more sleep

5 more sleeps here!! We are also attending the PA Get Together. Last count I saw was 141 and I heard it was going to be one heck of a party.

Look forward to meeting you Chrissy, I will be there with my daughter and daughter-in-law.

10. Re: only 1 more sleep

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 20:17