We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cots for infants

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Cots for infants

We are traveling with two infants aged 23 and 18 months old. We will be needing cots for them to sleep in.

Does anyone know if the cots provided at GBP are sturdy and safe and that they will keep our little one's contained?

Thanks

Lorraine

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
233 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cots for infants

Bump....

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cots for infants

I don't have children myself, so can't offer any advice. But as nobody else has answered, I remembered this post from a while back that hopefully should give you a bit of info....

tripadvisor.co.uk/…33023067

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
12,921 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cots for infants

The cribs in Mexico are not up to our standards. You may want to bring a pack n play.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cots for infants

We stayed in GBP Akumal, we were supplied a cot for one kid (18 months) in our party, it was ok, more like a fold down travel cot, looked in decent enough condition but was a bit smelly. This was already in there room when we arrived.

5. Re: Cots for infants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2012, 10:29