We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Segway tours at Palladium Kantenah

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield
Level Contributor
87 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Segway tours at Palladium Kantenah

Has anyone done the segway tours at Palladium Kantenah?We are going on july th and wondered if they were worth the money?Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
778 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Segway tours at Palladium Kantenah

I didn't do it when I went, but lots of people really enjoy them. Whether they are worth the money, I guess that is a personal choice, like any other excursion or experience.

Wyoming
Level Contributor
926 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Segway tours at Palladium Kantenah

I went on the tour last September. It was $30 for about a 2-hour tour of the resort and was well worth the money. We started with a lesson and then we got to practice riding the segways before we headed out on the tour. Those things are very easy to ride. I really recommend it.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
10,847 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Segway tours at Palladium Kantenah

The Segway tours are very popular and well worth the $30 pp.. You get to see areas of the resort you may not oterhwise see and have fun doing it. Some people I know have done this more than once.

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Segway tours at Palladium Kantenah

My daughters and I did the Segway tour at our recent visit to the Palladium. I am not the most co-ordinated person and thought I wouldn't be able to balance the Segway, but I was wrong. The guides exhibited extreme patience in teaching us how to use them and in no time at all, we were comfortably zipping around the resort. It was a lot of fun and something we plan to do again. I highly recommend you give them a try and see for yourself.

UK
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Segway tours at Palladium Kantenah

we have just come back from another great holiday at G.P Colonial

we did the segways last year and this year... they are great fun and it really gives you a chance to see a lot more of the resort and get your bearings...lol

They also take you to a Cenote on the hotel site.

The staff make everyone do a practice and give precise instructions on how to handle them.

They really are great fun.

Just sent you a P.M

Chrissy

Dartmouth, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Segway tours at Palladium Kantenah

Be very careful with these vehicles. They have a wide stance and can easily bump something on the narrow paths. If you do bump something, it will spin you around and you will be thrown. My daugther's broken shoulder is evidence of that. We were traveling slowly through a covered path when roundiing a corner she touched a railing post ... day 2 of our 7 day trip, and had to travel back to Canada with virtually no support from agents, hotel

Edited: 15 March 2012, 12:19
7. Re: Segway tours at Palladium Kantenah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2013, 10:34